Every business entity begins with a dream of its founder, for its success and prosperity. But, setting up a business in the real world takes a lot of effort. We at Purba Limited understand the intricate needs of a new firm trying to establish itself in today’s competitive market and have packaged our services accordingly.
We draw our inspiration from the element ‘Earth’ when it comes to setting up and registering new business entities. With a view that it can begin its journey with an attitude of fear lessens and a belief in the abundance of nature. The Entity Setup Services we provide ensure that starting a business activity is an encouraging and hassle-free activity for our clients. We understand that the time spent by an investor or entrepreneur is most crucial at this stage. The multitude of tasks that are involved in preparing an entity for multiple registration include voluminous documentary flow and need to be completed within specific time lines.
Purba Limited Entity Setup Services empowers our clients, at this first stage, by educating them about the necessary formalities and by assisting them in completing the various registrations in time. Like the earth element, our Entity Setup Services acts as a foundation on which a strong business entity can be built, can take root and can thrive, well into the future.
A good business proposition is just the beginning of the road to success. We can work with you right at the start of your business journey and offer support as you nurture that idea into a viable opportunity. We are provide a complete end to end solution to our clients, In addition to Company Incorporation, We offer the following services.
We can help you:
- Setting up of proprietorship, partnership, business, public and private limited companies, charitable & religious institutions
- All required registrations for the start up
- Register your company
- Current account opening
- Setting up of Indian branch offices and lesion offices
- Transfer pricing consultancy
- Consulting in FDI regulations
- General advice on company law
- Filing of annual returns on your behalf
- Preparation of all documentation related to minutes and resolutions
- Maintenance of statutory books
- Assistance in changes of directors, shareholders, addresses, and office details
- Bonus Issues
- Share transfers
- Setting up of Indian subsidiary, branch office and liaison office
- STPI registrations and procedural compliance
- Prepare a business plan, trading forecasts and cash flow and budget projections
- Advise on the most appropriate sources of finance, if necessary
- Put you in touch with other professionals, such as banks and solicitors
- Set up an internal accounting system